Saturday, October 13, 2012

Harrisonburg International Festival






I  was honored to be a part of the Harrisonburg International Festival this year on Sept. 29th. As you may guess from the outfit I am wearing, I was there teaching traditional American songs. It sure puts a new spin on the old songs I grew up singing in school to sing them with people from other countries.  Yet it all does fit since I grew up in Chicago where all of my neighbors and classmates were from all over the world.  I sure love singing these old songs. 

It's hard to tell what song I was singing in the picture --it looks to be a serious one... or me reflecting in between choruses. In any case, just wanted to tell you about another fun experience in the journey of music adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are getting out there with your music, Blue! <3

    ReplyDelete