Thursday, October 5, 2023

Twilight’s Guardian

 


Hello and Happy October! “Twilight’s Guardian” is a title of a collage I donated to the Wildlife Center of Virginia to raise money for their annual fundraiser. The money goes to help the center for costs of caring for injured animals.  There are lots of great items for sale on this online auction and you can view the list at this link.   My collage is item # 228.  All funds go to a good cause! 

In my musical news, I have been enjoying learning more tunes in Dorian mode. It is such a beautiful tonality to listen to and I find it to be a refreshing blend of mystery and melodic presence. I recently purchased a lovely book by fellow Certified Music Practitioner, Karen Peterson titled, "Enjoy the Dorian Mode."   It is written for the harp but you can also read the melodies on guitar and other instruments. It's a great book that I recommend! 

Virginia is starting with the beautiful fall colors and I am happy because the fall is my favorite season. 

thank you for stopping by and Happy Autumn to all of you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment