Friday, May 24, 2024

Under the glorious total eclipse

 


Hello everyone and I hope this finds you well and enjoying this lovely spring! I have been very busy working on art for 4 upcoming shows. This year I have done quite a few new collage and pictured above is one from my total eclipse series. I did not experience the total eclipse first hand but I did see the partial eclipse and it was pretty amazing. I got so inspired by this event that you can see the results above. 

I will be having an art show July and August at The Center of Belvedere and at UVA hospital (part of their employee art show). 

I have also been very busy with my music this spring.  I play percussion in 4 bands and last weekend the Second Wind band where I play snare and auxiliary percussion havre a concert.. Our jazz band also played and that was a lot of fun! I am currently on summer break from the Second Wind band but I keep on with my conga playing in The Flashbacks. 

My work playing for hospice and hospital patients continues and I love it as always. This coming fall will mark 20 years of playing at UVA hospital ! 

Thank you all for stopping by ! Feel free to reach out anytime! 


No comments:

Post a Comment