Thursday, August 15, 2024

Full Circle

 





Hello out there!  This summer I started playing the drum set again after not doing so on a regular basis in 44 years! Our drummer in The Flashbacks band was away this summer, so I filled in and I had a great time!  My favorites were, “La Negra Tiene Tumbao,” “Minnie the Moocher,” Jobim’s, “Corcovado,” among others. I just love bossa nova and Latin American grooves! I plan to continue playing drum set this fall! 

In addition, my art show at The Center at Belvedere is still going on until the end of August. I had a lovely time at the reception for it on July 30th. I am continuing to make new pieces and I am currently working on a Lighthouse series. Two of them are with Northern Lights,. 

I hope the summer has been going well for all of you and thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment