Friday, September 7, 2012

A request






Here I am with Lori at MeadowCreek after our monthly sing along. She wanted to get her picture with me and that was such a compliment. It's the second request I've gotten to be photographed with me. Little do they know, I have a slight phobia about posed photos. I never seem to look like myself and always seem to have my eyes half closed, or a double chin or something very unflattering. There, I just revealed how vain really am! ha ha! No.. really.. I wanted to post this because I can't say enough how much these people inspire and uplift me. Here we are in the middle of a brutal election, a terrible recession, new cheap housing developments going up next door and all over town, etc. There are lots of negative things to think about. But a single smile from one of these people makes me know that life is much bigger than all that negative stuff.

We do look happy though, huh? Smile, you're on candid camera! (not really...and yes I just dated myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment