Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Way Beyond the Blue






Sang at JABA today with Ben (above) and was treated to meet Felicia (above) who truly has a gifted voice. Ben and I sang for awhile when finally he asked if I knew any gospel songs and that's when Felicia appeared and wow what a voice and spirit!   My favorite she sang was this old one, Do Lord"--see if you remember it:


Oh do Lord, oh do Lord
Oh do you remember me?
Oh do Lord, oh do Lord
Oh do you remember me?
Do Lord, oh do Lord
Oh do you remember me?
Way beyond the blue

 I was feeling a little low energy today (allergies most likely) and after singing with Ben & Felicia and the JABA gang, I am ready to conquer the world! (well, not quite but you get the idea :)

Thanks to Ben & Felicia for your uplifting music today!


1 comment:

  1. I do remember it and I love it, too! Sounds like ya'll had some fun!

    ReplyDelete