Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fiddler's Dream gig Phoenix, Jan 2012

I had a gig in Phoenix the first week of this new year and that was a lot of fun.  A few people from an online guitar forum came out to see me.  We have "known" each other online for well over a decade but I met them in person for the first time at my gig. That was very special!

Fiddler's Dream coffeehouse is a really unique place. It's very small and all acoustic (no amplification used) and it reminds me of my days working in a folk club in Chicago when I was in my 20's. This was my second gig there and I hope to do more!  It's these small unusual places that made me fall in love with the folk/acoustic music scene when I was in high school. (mid 70s)

Here's a photo from the gig, check out the hand painted sign behind me:

No comments:

Post a Comment