Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hi from Abilene!


Hello I am Abilene, Jasper's mama. As you can see, I find my mom's guitar case to be a very nice cat bed. She won't let me be in it very long though. By the way, she does not no I am writing 2 you, so don't tell her! I am more shy than Jasper but this online stuff looks fun, so I thought I would see what it is about. Hello world!! :) I am stuck inside this computer Ha ha!! (not really)

Ok so my mom is on a new music kick and she is learning something called "jazz". Have you heard of it? I think it seems kind of kookie if you ask me and get this. The latest song she recorded for homework is called, "Memories of Tomorrow." Does that make sense to you?  How can you have a memory of something that did not happen yet? Jasper would call that a "Vuja De."  If you click on the link of the song, you can hear it. If you listen carefully, you can hear me in the background snoring!! I did try to snore in time with the music but that jazz stuff is not easy.

There is hope though cause guess what? The new song my mom is learning is called, "Olhos De Gata" which means "eyes of a cat" in Portuguese. I have to admit I like that one. Even though I'd rather that my mom stop playing her guitar and pet me!! Oh oh...her she comes, I better look like I am sleeping! Bye!!




No comments:

Post a Comment