Saturday, December 8, 2012

Music for cats






Hello world! This is Jasper and I am Blue's cat. I was born in her loft apartment in Nelson county nearly 7 years ago. Anyway, she does not no I am writing to you! (so don't say anything)

I wanted to tell you that sometimes I help her with her shows.  If I like a song for instance, I will let her know staring at her so hard she can't help but stop what she is doing and eventually look at me.

Today I made her laugh because I got in the bag (pictured above) and told her I wanted to go with her to her gig. I tried to tell her that I could get us more money when I do my 1-800-Save-the Animals Look.  We could have tuna every night for dinner then!!

Anyway  today because I made her laugh, it gave her the idea to find some Christmas jokes to say at her Christmas program at the library next week. Here are a few (they made me laugh):


Q. Why is Santa so good at karate?
A. Because he has a black belt!

Q. What do elves learn in school?
A. The elf-abet.

Q. What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked in the sky?
A. "Looks like rain, dear."
 
What does Santa Claus use when he goes skiing? A North Pole.

What do you call a chicken at the North Pole? Lost. 

Ha ha! Ok I have to go because mommy is home!--jasper

2 comments: