Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bossa Nova Blue


Hi this is Jasper, Blue's cat. She does not no I am righting to you. I found out that her blog was recently featured on another blog and so I wanted to say hello out there! I wanted to ask, are there other cats who have humans who like to keep blogs? Can we get together online and Skype or something? I have so much to say.

For one thing I want to tell you (don't tell my mom I said it) that my mom is learning to play Bossa Nova! It is such fun to run around in the house to. Sometimes my mom dances with me too.

Do other cats dance with their mom's? if so, what kind of music do you dance to?

As you can see by the picture of me, I am in charge of shipping and handling my mommy's CDs. I found out she is giving some away! So I am busy now packing them.

Ut oh, I think she is home now so I have to go! bye!
(Pleaze do not tell her I hacked her blog!!!)


6 comments:

  1. Dear Jasper, My name is Sam, and my mama is Tina. She said she really liked your mom's blog and she's looking forward to listening to her CD!

    You are a handsome cat. I am a black and white girl cat. I am in charge of a lot of things in my house, like getting my mama and papa up in the morning to make sure they feed me and my brother Chase. He's a boy, and he's gray.

    I like your name. Jasper was my mama's father's name, so it's a special name.

    I hear mama coming. She doesn't know I can type. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam!

      This is Jasper and I only have a minute or my mama will find out I am hacking her blog again! It is such fun to have a new cat friend. I am also in charge of other things in my house too, like getting mama up to feed me and my mom. That's right my other mom is a cat too and her name is Abilene. She is very shy though so she prolly won't ever want to write on a blog.


      I am glad to meet you and I hope you have a good day! (mama is coming!)

      Delete
  2. Hi there Jasper! My name is Lucie and I have to confess, I'm not a cat. Does it make a difference to you that I'm 'other?' I'm a dog...quelle horror. (we live in France now, so I've picked up a bit of the language) Mostly, I want to chase cats outside, but we had a cat once that I liked. Her name was Sissie, and she was black. My maman (that's French for mom) also kept a friend's cat a couple of times. When cats come to my house, I am very cordial, welcome them,and never chase them. That cat that visited us?....her name was Sam. I never did figure out why a girl cat was named Sam? Is it a cat thing??
    If you want to see what I look like, you can click here:http://www.redbellfarm.blogspot.fr/2010/09/my-side-of-story.html
    Is the Bossa Nova like jumping and twirling in circles? I know how to do that.
    Au revoir,
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucie,

    That is ok that you are a dog. I don't have any dog friends but I see many of them walking by my window as all my neighbors' have dogs. My mama has lots of dog friends too and sometimes she goes to take care of other dogs and leaves me and my mom (who is a cat named Abilene) alone all night. I am not too happy about that but there is nothing I can do.

    So you know how to do the bossa nova! I don't really know how it is supposed to go--I am just making it up. I will have to go online and see this for myself!

    Thank you for writing! It is fun to write a dog!

    Au revoir,

    Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes I see he was up to his usual antics again. He sure is a character!

      Delete