Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Barns of Rose Hill


Doesn't "The Barns of Rose Hill" sound like a title for a good historical mystery novel? (Maybe I have been reading too many mysteries!) In any case, The Barnes of Rose Hill is a  beautiful cultural center in the Shenandoah Valley located in the gorgeous historic Berryville, VA.

I was fortunate to open for the concert of guitarist and composer extraordinaire  Michael DeLalla. It was definitely one of the most beautiful places I have ever had the opportunity to perform. The picture above shows the beautiful rustic wooden panels of the barn with Michael up on stage sharing his music. 

I loved meeting some new friends and making new connections and I hope to play there again sometime!

Thank you, Michael and The Barns of Rose Hill for a memorable time!

No comments:

Post a Comment