Sunday, November 18, 2012

A day in the life...






Do you wonder what things go on when I am not working? Well, first of all, I am always working! :) But maybe not on a job site but at home. Above is a picture of my music stand that shows a few things I'm working on.  The list includes:

  • holiday music
  • studying songwriting books for my songwriting classes coming up in Jan.
  • arpeggio studies to keep my technique up
  • new music to keep learning and growing
  • new compositions & repertoire
Yesterday I drove to Winchester, VA to video tape a PBS show called Aux Send which will be aired in March 2013.

Next week a new song, "Winter's Friend" will be released on a holiday compilation CD and distributed to folk radio stations all over.

I enjoy the work involved with being a musician. I love the challenges of always working to improve my skills to be able to reach more people.
Thanks for coming by and check my website for more info if you want! www.blueoconnell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment