Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Life in 90 Seconds.... here it is

Hello everyone,

Remember when I told you about the documentary film that was made of me with the Mountaintop Montessori students at the Light House Studio in Charlottesville?   Here it is....

I think they did a good job with it and I am honored they chose me to interview!
Thank you to the Light House and Montessori students!
PS I have asked to see if they can put some captions for my hard of hearing friends. Will get back to you on that!


Blue O'Connell from Light House Studio on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! You've worked hard and accomplished your dream of sharing music with others in a meaningful way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evelyn,
    Thank you for taking the time to watch it. I appreciate your supportive comments!

    ReplyDelete