Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Music & Astrology, me and Planet Waves!


This is by far one of the most exciting projects I have ever been a part of.  I have long been a subscriber of Planet Waves astrology (email newsletters, podcast & website) and this year my music has been selected to accompany the annual audio addition called LISTEN.

I was given samples of the readings for each sign and I chose a musical piece to go along with each sign.   So, in the audios you will hear theme music in the intros and outros of each sign.  The whole song is also posted on their webpage. We are also working on a LISTEN soundtrack that can be downloaded from iTunes. Stay Tuned!

LISTEN audio series has not been published yet but you can go to the link above for information about it. Eric Francis is a very gifted astrologer and writer and I have been following his work since the late 1990's. It's quite an honor to be part of this endeavor!

In the meantime... have a listen to my title song from my CD, "Choose the Sky"

Thanks as always for reading! Feel free to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment